Army School, Agra was established on 01 Aug 1991 and was inaugurated by Brig R Loganathan, UYSM. Salient Features
The school runs classes from standard I to XII and is affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi vide Affiliation No. 2130044. New Affiliation No. 2180005 has been allotted vide CBSE letter dated 21 Jan 2013. School is running three streams Science, Commerce and Arts. The strength of the school is 2915 students. The School admits boys and girls between the age of 5 and 16, irrespective of the rank, creed or socio-economic status of their parents. Admission to a class is based on the child performance in the entrance examination.
- High Quality education by highly qualified teachers.
- English Medium for imparting education. Stress on spoken english.
- Fully equipped Labs (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer and Math)
- Various subject related quiz competitions at inter school and inter cluster level.
- Entire classrooms are equipped with "Extra Marks" smart classes.
Keeping in mind the unique social and emotional needs of the Army wards, the mission of Army Public School, Agra is to strive for academic and co-curricular excellence in a safe, supportive, techno-savvy and caring environment.
For the next five years the focus will be on assisting students in developing strong communication skills thereby empowering them to become confident, successful and self sufficient global citizens.